Friday, December 25, 2009

Cocktail Time! and Merry Christmas!

Taking inspiration from Julie & Julia (and no I haven't seen the movie yet), I've decided use one of the Christmas presents I got from Mark & Myra, Cocktail Time by Sandra Lee, of Semi-homemade fame. I am a big fan of her, and enjoy watching her tv show.
She always has at least 1 or 2 cocktail recipes and she seems to really enjoy them. Being almost completely ignorant of fine cocktails, I want to learn. And I can find no better teacher than Sandra.

Well you'll be pleasantly surprised that on my road to becoming a lush in 2010, there will be pit stops of appetizers. The book I'll be following is combination appetizer/cocktail recipe book separated by month. So it's perfect for this year long journey.

So who knows, maybe in 2011, I'll be drunk/brave enough to enter the world of TABLESCAPES! Who knew you could put a chair on top of your table and use it as a centerpiece.





1 comment: